The CD commercial door, the market leader in its field has been successfully designed to meet the requirements being specified in today’s market for ground floor treatment of commercial building projects.
- A unique threshold drains rain water to the exterior of the building and is ideal to comply with DDA regulations.
- Anti-finger traps incorporating a bulb-ended style and double weather pile interlock.
- Double poly-propylene pile on all four sides of the door for improved weather performance.
- Security glazed where the beads are on the inside to prevent removal of glass from the outside.
- A range of design handles, single and three point locking mechanisms, closers and emergency exit devices are available.
- Top and bottom horizontals are standardised to a deep 110mm profile. (see AW)
Concealed overhead door closers fitted as standard in the header section.