They have further improved ‘The Quality and Security’ of our products. Giving the customers ‘Peace of Mind’ at all times, whether they are at home or away with the latest accreditation achievement – ‘Secured By Design’
What does this mean?
- Working in conjunction with SBD development officer and association affiliated with the police force
- Crime Prevention
- Gives the customer an informed choice
- Gives consistency
- Product differentiation – Sets our products apart from others
- Gives you a secure branded product
- Shows our commitment to due diligence to the law
- Gives us confidence for the future, as this will probably be a must within building regulations in the near future
- Suits both domestic and commercial specifications
(BS7950: 1997 Specification for enhanced security performance of casement and tilt/turn windows for domestic applications PAS 23/24 for Single and Double Leaf Inward Opening UPVC Doors
BS PAS 23-1: 1999 General Performance requirements for door assemblies – Part 1: single Leaf, external door assemblies to dwellings
BS PAS 24-1 2007 and A1: 2009 enhanced Security performance requirements for door assemblies. Single and Double Leaf doors, hinged external door assemblies to dwellings
With the above accreditations, Lancashire Double Glazing can offer all our customers the most ‘energy efficient window’ and an ‘enhanced security performance product’.)
WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT LATEST NEWS TO SEE WHAT LDG ARE UP TO!